Why do I have to book?
Registration has now ended, as of 31st May. Booking opens at 8am on Monday 14th June.
Normally adults don’t need to register and book for the Convention. However, this year due to Covid there may still be some restrictions in place which could limit numbers in venues.
How to book
So, to help with our planning we are asking you to tell us how many are in your group, which week you are coming and which events you want to attend.
The main sessions are:
- Morning Bible Readings (Weekdays 11.15am – 12.30pm)
- Evening Celebrations (Saturday – Friday, 7.30pm – 9pm)
- Families Together (For families with children aged 11 and under. It includes Bible teaching, songs, and activities around tables. Weekdays 9.30am – 10.30am)
- Sunday’s All Age Service (Sunday, 10.30am – 11.30am)
- Youth programme for 11-18’s (Weekdays 11.15am- 12.30pm, 7.15pm – 8.45pm. Plus Sunday evening in Week 3)
What will happen next?
Now that you’ve registered and received your confirmation, we ask you to book as per the above schedule.
* Nearer the Convention, when we will have a better understanding of the Government guidelines, we may have to be in touch again. If we need to limit capacity at some events, we’ll let you know. But we are hopeful that everyone will be able to attend most of the sessions they want to. Main meetings will be streamed via our website / YouTube and be available on catch-up.
Thank you so much for your understanding and flexibility during this challenging time.