Downloads available on vimeo.com
Click on the pages below to view full screen, or download the PDF here.
You are 3 steps away from submitting your volunteer application!
Step 1: Can I apply?
We ask that:
- All team members, whatever their role in the Convention or other areas of Keswick Ministries' work, are able to declare their faith in Jesus Christ as their Saviour, their Lord and their God. We take their acceptance of the invitation to serve on a team as indicating their personal commitment to Christ.
- All office holders, staff, speakers, team leaders and those in any form of public speaking ministry (including team members in children’s work, youth, young adults, KU, signers, etc.) affirm their commitment to the truths as outlined in our doctrinal statement (please see “Introduction to Keswick Ministries”), and we take their acceptance of the invitation to serve with Keswick Ministries as indicating their personal affirmation of these truths.
- You are over 18, or 20 for the Youth Team
- You can commit to a whole week, arriving and departing on the respective Saturdays
- You are able to attain a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to the beginning of the event (Kids & Youth Teams only)
- You are eligible to serve in the UK (we are unable to assist with any Visa applications)
- You can provide 2 references - one of which must be someone in a recognised leadership role within your church, who sees you at least twice a month and ideally has known you for at least 1 year
Step 2: online application process
Have you already created your account with us online (accessing Keswick talks or registering children & youth)?
- If YES - click here to login with your existing username and password
- If NO - click here to create your account
Step 3: Complete the application form within your account
What happens next
You will receive an automatic acknowledgement, at which point we will start the application process and communicate with you at regular intervals. Please note that applications can take around 4-6 weeks to complete, depending on suitable allocation to a team and the obtaining of references. Once you have been offered a place on team and we have satisfactorily completed all checks and references you will receive all the practical information at the beginning of June.