We ask that:
All team members, whatever their role in the Convention or other areas of Keswick Ministries’ work, are able to declare their faith in Jesus Christ as their Saviour, Lord and God. By accepting the invitation to serve on a team you are indicating your personal commitment to Christ.
All office holders, staff, speakers, team leaders and those in any form of public speaking ministry (including team members in children’s work, youth, young adults, Keswick Unconventional, signers, etc.) affirm their commitment to the truths outlined in our doctrinal statement. By accepting the invitation to serve with Keswick Ministries you are indicating your personal affirmation of these truths.
- You are over 18, or over 20 for the Youth Team
- You can commit to a whole week, arriving and departing on the respective Saturdays
- You are able to attain a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to the beginning of the event (Kids & Youth Teams only)
- You are eligible to serve in the UK (we are unable to assist with any Visa applications)
- You can provide two references – one of which must be someone in a recognised leadership role within your church, who sees you at least twice a month, and ideally has known you for at least one year. The second referee needs to have known you for at least 2 years.