There are three parts to this workshop and delegates must attend all sessions:
1. A one-hour online Introduction to Resources led by Prisca facilitators on either:
- Monday 11th September at 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Tuesday 12th September at 7:30pm – 8:30pm
2. A one-hour online Exegesis session, week beginning 18th September.
Delegates will have prepared in advance a passage they are intending to preach on and in pairs they will be given detailed feedback and sharpening of exegesis.
3. A 3-day workshop in Keswick, Tuesday 26 September 1:00pm – Thursday 28 September 2:00pm.When delegates arrive in Keswick they will work closely with Richard Garnett who will give instruction and training in all that is necessary to move from accurate exegesis to an engaging sermon, delivered with no notes. The workshop format will be dynamic, interactive and demanding. It brings out and develops everyone’s gifting, rather than giving a formulaic grid.
Subsidised cost for workshop: £100