Booking or rebooking accommodation for 2018?
4 September 2017
We realise that the decision to change the dates for the 2018 Convention is difficult and causing some disruption. We apologise for the pressures created as a result and wholeheartedly apologise. If you would like to talk to us further, please contact us at @firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 017687 80075.
To help with accommodation bookings and booking changes for the 2018 Convention, please note the following statements from KTA and accommodation providers in Keswick.
KTA (Keswick Tourism Association)
Many KTA members have already been in contact with their convention visitors and have managed to move people around.
KTA suggests speaking directly with the accommodation providers in the first instance to see if a simple change of dates is possible. If anyone is struggling to find accommodation for the new dates, please email email@example.com and the team there will be more than happy to do what they can to assist.
- Are changing bookings around wherever they can. Tel.: 01768773200
Heart of the Lakes:
- "Please contact us directly so that we can discuss their individual booking requirements. Generally we will be happy to change guests bookings or cancel and issue a full refund. We would charge an administration fee of £25 to do so." Tel.: 017687 75544
Other providers are doing their best to assist, many are returning deposits, some charging small admin fee:
• Keswick Cottages – 017687 80088
• Lakelovers – 015394 88855
• Sykes Cottages – 01244 356666
• Sallys Cottages – 017687 80571
• Cumbrian Cottages – 01228 599960
• Lakes Cottage Holidays – 017687 58845
You might also like to try accommodation in Cockermouth. The new Premier Inn is easy to get to via the A66.
If you are still finding it difficult to re-arrange or find new booking, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see how we might be able to assist. However, please note, as we do not provide accommodation ourselves your best way forward is to speak to the accommodation providers directly.