For more than 140 years Keswick has united God’s people and strengthened the churches around the Word of God. The Convention has grown from a small gathering on the lawn at St John’s Church, Keswick in 1875, to become a global movement for spiritual renewal and growth. We now welcome more than 12,000 Christians from across the UK and beyond each year. We thank God that lives have been changed, churches have been renewed, and God’s missionary purposes have been advanced.
As both our sites are nearing capacity, we have some exciting decisions to make about the future. We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to integrate and expand our ministry through the purchase and development of the former Derwent Pencil Factory site in Keswick. The purchase of this site and the construction of a new conference facility will help us create a new, multi-purpose venue to expand our vision to share the life-changing power of the gospel with future generations.