Keswick is situated in the Northern Lake District and can be reached by:
- Car - From the M6 – take the A66 Westbound, turning off at Junction 40 to Keswick
- Train - Penrith is the nearest train station – taxi/buses are available from here. A Timetable for the X4/X5/X50 is available to download here.
- Plane - Nearest major airports are Newcastle, Manchester & Tees Valley
- Bus - National Express operate a service to Keswick
- Ferry - Nearest ports are Heysham & Stranraer
For more details about public transport contact Traveline (Tel: 0870 608 2608)